This clarification text is to inform you about your personal data that we process as Periyot İnovasyon Tekstil Anonim Şirketi (“Kiklou”), in case you visit our website at “kiklou.com”, purchase a product from our site, subscribe to our newsletter or interact with us in a different way. was prepared for the purpose.
Kiklou cares about your Personal Data and your privacy, and in this context, it takes the utmost care to comply with the applicable legislation on the processing and protection of Personal Data, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK Law”). Please read carefully.
- Collection, Processing and Processing Purposes of Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed when you visit our website, subscribe to or shop on our website, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, participate in a campaign we run on social media, or contact us in any way regarding the services offered by Kiklou.
As Kiklou, as a data controller, our call centers, written communication channels, social media pages, mobile communication channels, communication channels on our website at "kiklou.com", filling out various forms and surveys on it and/or not limited to these. through all kinds of channels; Your personal and/or sensitive personal data, which we obtain with your consent, can be obtained, recorded, stored, stored, changed, updated, periodically checked, rearranged, classified, in whole or in part, for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed or stipulated in the relevant law. It can be kept, in case of legal or service-related actual requirements, it can be shared with private-legal persons with whom Kiklou works, or with public institutions and organizations for which it is legally liable, and/or with relevant third-party real persons/legal persons residing in Turkey or abroad. / transferable, can be transferred abroad in case of legal or service-related actual requirements.
In order to fulfill the requirements of the products and services offered on our website at www.kiklou.com , in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, Kiklou customers can benefit from our services, conducting financial and accounting works, conducting communication activities, conducting product / service sales processes, conducting after-sales support services. , for purposes such as carrying out customer relationship management processes, carrying out activities for customer satisfaction, informing you about our campaigns and new products, upon your approval, recording your suggestions and complaints, establishing better service standards for you, determining and implementing Kiklou commercial and business strategies, and in any case. We inform you that we can process your personal data in accordance with the KVK Law and the relevant legislation.
- To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected by Kiklou, in line with the realization of the above-mentioned purposes; to our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions, private individuals and organizations, organizations and third parties, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law.
- Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data collected by the www.kiklou.com website through different channels and based on different legal reasons; It is collected in order to carry out our commercial activities and operational processes, within the framework of applicable laws and for the purposes specified in the concluded contracts. Your personal data collected for this legal reason can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in the 1st and 2nd articles of this Clarification Text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the 5th and 6th articles of the KVKK No. 6698.
Your personal data, via forms on kiklou.com website, brand social media accounts and mobile applications, with information such as name, surname, TR identity number, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address; In the form of location data, data including preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, IP records of the transactions performed, cookie data collected by the browser, and browsing time and details; can be processed and collected.
- Personal Data Processed With Your Explicit Consent
Kiklou provides website visitors with technical information about their visits (for example, online identifiers such as IP address and cookie data, information about the device used such as device ID, network connection type, browser, language and operating system), data regarding their behavior on the site (for example, pages visited, visit time, date and time, interactions with the website), location information such as the city and region accessed. Identity and contact information, including name, surname, e-mail address, of users who are members of kiklou.com are requested. Contact and financial information, including phone number, postal address, optionally related institution information, are collected from people who shop from kiklou.com.
Data is collected from our e-mail newsletter members about their e-mail addresses and their interactions with newsletter e-mails (for example, whether the e-mail is opened, links clicked, how the post-click website is used).
- To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data is sent to program partner organizations, domestic / foreign organizations and business partners, suppliers, shareholders, affiliates, legally authorized public institutions and organizations from which we receive services, cooperate with, in order to carry out our activities for the purposes specified in the 1st article above and/or as a Data Processor. products and services offered to private individuals, but not limited to these, to related persons and organizations, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK No. 6698.
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the site (For example, com members do not lose the products in the product basket during their visit. The logged in members do not need to enter passwords again when visiting different pages on the site.),
- Analyzing the site and increasing the performance of the site (For example, the integration of different servers on which the site is running, determining the number of visitors to the site and making performance settings accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.),
- Increasing the functionality of the site and providing ease of use (For example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the site, remembering the username information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the site.),
- It is used for the purposes of personalization, targeting and advertising activities (for example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors).
While technical cookies are processed based on the legal reasons "the need to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract" specified under Article 5 of the KVK Law No. Your approval in your cookie preferences, which is stated within the scope of Article 5 of the KVK Law, "data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject" and how it will be managed within the scope of this Policy, is processed based on legal reasons.
your browser; You can configure it to block cookies for all or specific sites, to alert when a cookie is set, to block third-party cookies, or to count all cookies as session cookies. In addition, you can delete cookies through your browser or view the list and values of cookies stored in your browser.
- Rights of Personal Data Owners Enumerated in Article 11 of the KVK Law
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to Kiklou by filling out a wet-signed petition or the Application Form located at www.kiklou.com, in which you clearly state which rights you want to exercise, Kiklou will submit the request as soon as possible and at the earliest according to the nature of the request. will finalize it free of charge within thirty days later. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by Kiklou. In this context, personal data owners;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
You will be deemed to have accepted, declared and committed that you have been informed, read and understood the text about the express consent you have given regarding the issues in this text, and that you have given your explicit consent to the processing of your personal data specified without any influence. If you do not accept these terms, do not share your personal information with Kiklou and do not use our website.